Man injured in Cambria apartment complex fire

One man suffered burns in a Cambria apartment complex fire Monday morning and was transported to Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, according to the Cambria firefighters’ union.

The fire burned parts of an apartment complex in the 300 block of Bristol Street, likely displacing at least several residents. Cambria firefighters, with help from Cal Fire and the Morro Bay and Templeton fire departments, extinguished the blaze.

Officials have yet to disclose the cause of the fire, though the blaze may have been sparked by a downed power line. A brief power outage occurred in the area around the time of the fire.

Fire crews remained at the scene for a few hours to mop up the blaze.

Please, be respectful of others. Attack ideas, not users. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, and other uncivil comments will be removed. The comments posted represent the opinion of the writer and do not represent the views or policies of the website.

Leave a Reply