Officials briefly placed Arroyo Grande High School on lockdown Monday morning after a fire alarm went off.
After the alarm sounded, local authorities requested a lockdown as a precaution, school officials stated in social media posts. The students were kept safely in classrooms during the lockdown.
School then returned to its normal schedule. When an alarm goes off, the fire department has to clear the situation and ensure there is no fire on campus, Arroyo Grande High officials say.
The alarm that went off was reportedly located in a locker room bathroom.
2 Comments about “Arroyo Grande High School placed on lockdown after fire alarm goes off”
Oh that makes sense. Lock all the kids in a potentially burning school building.
So was the alarm a malfunction or was it activated by a person/student?
Comments are closed.