Dryer causes fire at Madonna Inn

A dryer in a Madonna Inn laundry room caught on fire Thursday night, causing smoke to spread in nearby parts of the hotel.

Officials evacuated guests in rooms close to the laundry area. Firefighters arrived and quickly contained the blaze to the dryer.

No one suffered injuries as a result of the blaze, and the fire caused limited damage. An overloaded dryer was reportedly the cause of the fire.

Please, be respectful of others. Attack ideas, not users. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, and other uncivil comments will be removed. The comments posted represent the opinion of the writer and do not represent the views or policies of the website.

Leave a Reply